Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Topsfield Fair


When I think of Fall one of my first thoughts every year is The Topsfield Fair. It has been a family tradition since Scotty was little. This year we went with the Riley and Earl. We had fun riding the rides and checking out The largest pumpkin. I wish Scotty would have been able to be with us this year. We miss you Scotty!



I can't believe that my little Brandon rode "The Appolo" and that Scott rode it with him. Brandon barely made the height requirement. They were in the front row and this ride goes up so high and upside down. Scott swore he would never ride this ride again and Brandon wanted to go back on it. My son is nuts!
































2 comments:

janel said...

Martha, what great shots. Love them all. I was thinking that YOU should be doing the bungee! Think of you often, and hoping things are good. I know you miss Scotty....they sure leave the nest fast, huh? Hope he is doing well too!
Weekend is almost here...enjoy!
hugs

PurpleGirl said...

too cool! I miss a goOd old fashioned fair with such great rides. you look great girly time flies take care!